What sets us apart?
At Aventura Endodontic Care, we are always striving to make your dental healthcare experience as comfortable and pleasant as possible making your dental wellbeing our number one objective.
Each endodontic case is unique and because of our patient- centered philosophy we enable patients to achieve and maintain health and well-being to the fullest extent possible. Our Doctors take a personalized approach to your case and thoroughly explains his findings to you while also making recommendations that are in your best interest.
Using the most sophisticated technology ranging from microscopic endodontic treatment to the latest in 3D scans you will receive the most advanced care modern endodontics can provide.
You will also receive:
- Information on your clinical status, progress and prognosis
- Information on treatment options that are catered to your needs
- Follow-up treatment and communication with your referring doctors
“Dr Limosani and his team practice a patient-centered philosophy where your needs are always our number one priority!”
We are dedicated to delivering endodontic services at the highest level possible. If after thoroughly evaluating your particular situation we feel that you would be better served with either no endodontic therapy or an alternative treatment, we will gladly inform you. Every patient we treat receives the highest level of care. Our promise to you is that we will work in conjunction with your dentist to determine a treatment approach that best suits your needs. Saving your natural tooth should always be your first choice if this option is available to you.
In addition to his embracing his responsibility of treatment provider, our doctors recognize the importance of his role of educator. It is important that patients understand why they require treatment, what the proposed treatment involves, and what they can do to ensure the best possible outcome. He believes that a properly informed patient has the best chance of achieving the optimal result.
Innovations in medical technology set the pace for a wider scope of improvements in the patient’s health. Our doctors are amongst very few endodontists in the tri-county area to routinely employ the latest most cutting-edge technology and techniques for the care of his patients.
WHAT MAKES OUR PRACTICE CUTTING-EDGE?
- Treatment is performed using a high-resolution dental operating microscope.
- We use an advanced digital dental imaging system which minimizes radiation and improves diagnostic capabilities.
- We utilize Cone Beam CT technology for accurate 3D visualization of anatomy and diagnosis.
- Our sterilization equipment is monitored daily for 100% effectiveness.
- Our dental equipment uses a self-contained water supply and an in-house filtration system that delivers sterile water during all procedures.
- Your situation and treatment requirements will be thoroughly explained with digital radiographs, intraoral photographs, and any other aids necessary so that you will fully understand your needs prior to beginning treatment. All materials are broadcast on large high-definition monitors to enhance your understanding of your dental condition.
- Your dentist has the ability to access information instantly, including radiographs and photographs, through our secure web-based system.
- As our patient, you have the option to complete registration materials from the convenience of your own home using our secure website.
Our Doctors and their assistants use the microscope throughout every dental procedure. The microscope provides optimum visibility and illumination to give you the best treatment outcome possible. Microscopes are essential in providing endodontic treatment at the highest level, and they have numerous clinical benefits:
- The microscope allows for the use of smaller instruments and more precision during treatment. Conservation of tooth structure is the key to the best, longest-lasting outcomes.
- The increased magnification of the microscope allows our Doctors to minimize the size of the operative site, thereby minimizing healing time.
- The microscope allows our Doctors to identify tooth canals and locate problems such as cracks and root fractures.
- The use of the microscope increases efficiency and often saves you from additional and more complex procedures.
Our Doctors will take high resolution digital photographs through the microscope during your consultation and treatment to help explain his findings, document his work, and communicate with your general dentist.
- These photographs allow you to better understand your dental needs and create a dialogue. Our Doctors believe that your needs and your understanding of those needs are the foundation of a beneficial doctor-patient relationship.
- The high-resolution photographs are also shared with your general dentist allowing for more accurate communication, increased efficiency, and a better outcome for you.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PAPERLESS OFFICE
We have eliminated paper from our office making it completely digital, more efficient, and environmentally friendly. This state-of-the-art computer software allows you to complete registration materials from the convenience of your own home via our secure, fully encrypted website. It also allows our Doctors to communicate with you and your general dentist in a secure and efficient manner.